Fixed automatic gas chromatograph Хромат-900 – 7 is designed for continuous automatic measuring of mole fraction of nitrogen, oxygen, carbon dioxide, hydrocarbons С1 – С5 and С6 + higher contained in flammable natural gas according to ГОСТ 31371.7-2008 « Natural gas. Determination of composition with defined uncertainty by gas chromatography method. Measurement procedure of the mole fraction of components» and for analysis of natural gas content in making the assessment of compliance of the products with the requirements specified by the legislation of the Russian Federation, and when barter deals carrying out.
Application: departments of ОАО «Gazprom» (gas-transport, gas mains, gas-production, gas-processing, gas-distribution and gas-consuming organizations), including business accounting between business entities.
Sampling – stream forced.
Types of used sensors: ДТП – heat conduction sensor, ЭХД – electrochemical sensor.
Mode of operation – continuous.
Measurement mode – cyclic.
Chromatograph consists of:
- analytic unit БА;
- gas preparation unit БПГ;
- cylinder unit ББ.
Version – explosion-proof.
Explosion protection marking – БА – 1Exd[ib]IIСT4 X.
Degree of protection БА – IP54.
- compliance with the new requirements for determination of natural gas component content (ГОСТ 31371-2008, ГОСТ 31369-2008);
- possibility of simultaneous monitoring of component content and sulfur content of natural gas by means of one chromatograph;
- low flow rate of analyzed gas and carrier gas;
- availability of control desk with explosion-proof version (1ExibIICT6), that provides operational performance monitoring and operating modes setting at the place of chromatograph mounting;
- chromatograph automatic calibration;
- possibility of connection between chromatograph and PC up to 1000 m;
- possibility of storage in nonvolatile memory data about measurements and calibrations results for the last 35 days;
- processing of measurement and service data, adjustment and diagnostics of chromatograph operation is carried out by means of PC;
- certified software.