Gas alarm СТГ-3 – are fixed automatic devices of continuous operation designed for personnel protection of domestic, administrative, public and production plants against deleterious effect of gaseous medium (toxic gas poisoning, excess/lack of oxygen, risk of explosive mixtures explosion).
СТГ-3 provides measurement of О2 volume fraction; mass concentration of toxic gases – СО, H2S, NO2, SO2, CL2, HCl and NH3; pre-explosive concentrations of flammable gases (natural gas ГОСТ 5542-87 and liquefied gas ГОСТ 20448-90) in the air of working area; and also alarm actuation when the set threshold values are exceeded.
Principle of operation – thermochemical (flammable gases) and elecrtochemical (toxic gases).
Sampling – diffusion.
Gas alarm СТГ-3 has a building block construction and consists of gas alarm and connection box. Such construction provides:
- easy mounting;
- easy maintenance, calibration and verification;
- degree of protection IP65.
The device is manufactured in the following versions:
- without digital interface – gas alarm СТГ-3, with use of power supply and alarm unit БПС-3 and connection box КС ИБЯЛ.426479.045 (or connection box with socket “iButton” КСГ ИБЯЛ.426479.045-01);
- without digital interface (RS485, protocol Modbus RTU) – gas alarm СТГ-3-И, for use with БПС-3-И and interface connection box КСИ ИБЯЛ.426479.045-02 (or interface connection box with socket “iButton” КСГИ ИБЯЛ.426479.045-04).
- average total service life of thermochemical and electrochemical sensors – 3 years if there are no catalyst poisons and deleterious substances in monitored atmosphere;
- gas alarms are not designed for mounting in hazardous areas;
- operating temperatures range – from - 40 to +50 оС (for oxygen – from - 20 to + 50 оС);
- protection from access to dangerous parts, against solid objects and water ingress: without connection box – IP20, with box – IP65;
- calibration interval – 6 months;
- verification interval – 1 year;
- warranty period – 24 months for device, 12 months for thermochemical and electrochemical sensors. It is calculated from the date of shipment to the customer.