Power supply and alarm unit БПС-3 – fixed automatic device of continuous operation designed for power supply of gas alarms СТГ-3 when they are connected in loop, generation of light and audible alarms when any gas alarm in loop is actuated, with simultaneous switching of dry relay contacts.
Units БПС-3 are used to provide multipoint monitoring of air parameters in working areas of accommodation, public spaces, administrative and production facilities and open spaces by means of gas alarms СТГ-3.
There are the following design versions of the device:
- БПС-3 – for connecting to СТГ-3 by means of connection boxes КС (КСГ); output signal indicating gas alarm actuation comes in the form of direct current voltage signal;
- БПС-3-И – for connecting to СТГ-3 by means of connection boxes КСИ (КСГИ); output signal indicating gas alarm actuation comes in digitized form by digital addressable interface (RS485, Modbus RTU Protocol).
- up to thirty gas alarms СТГ-3 of various versions for one БПС-3 (the quantity varies depending on the number of СТГ-3 connected for monitoring of pre-explosive concentrations of flammable gases and maximum permissible concentrations of toxic gases);
- gas alarms are not designed for installation in hazardous areas;
- operating temperatures range – from +1 to +40 оС;
- protection from access to dangerous parts, against solid objects and water ingress – IP30;
- automatic operation time without maintenance with the use of external devices and excluding manual intervention – not less than 12 months;
- warranty period – 18 months after the date of shipment to the consumer.