Electromagnetic gas valves КЭГ-9720 are designed for use as stop valve on gas pipeline with operating environment consisted of flammable natural gases according to ГОСТ 5542-87 or gas phase of liquefied carbureted hydrogen fuel gases (propane-butane mixture) according to ГОСТ 20448-90.
Electromagnetic gas valve КЭГ-9720 is used with gas alarms СГГ-6М, СТГ-1 and other devices of similar purpose and it is actuated (provides shut-off) when control voltage supply (normally open valves), or control voltage removal (normally closed valves).
Electromagnetic gas valves КЭГ-9720 are manufactured in the following versions:
- normally open gas valves, supply voltage – 40 V, nominal diameter DN from range 15, 20, 25 or 32 mm, operating pressure 0,003 МPа;
- normally closed gas valves, supply voltage – 220 V, nominal diameter DN from range 32, 40, 50, 65 or 80 mm, operating pressure 0,1 МPа;
- normally closed gas valves, supply voltage – 220 V, nominal diameter DN from range 20, 25, 65 or 80 mm, operating pressure 0,4 МPа.
- electromagnetic gas valves КЭГ-9720 are designed for mounting in non-hazardous areas;
- operating temperatures range – from - 30 to + 40 оС;
- operating position – any position;
- warranty period – 18 months after the date of electromagnetic gas valves КЭГ-9720 shipment to the customer.