Toxic and flammable gas alarm СТГ-1 is a fixed automatic device of continuous operation designed for simultaneous monitoring of maximum permissible concentration of working area of carbon oxide (СО) and pre-explosive concentrations of natural gas (methane) or liquefied gas (propane/butane mixture) in the air.
Gas alarm СТГ-1 provides continuous measurement of pre-explosive concentration of flammable gas and maximum permissible concentration of carbon monoxide in the air of working area with actuation of audible and light alarm when the set threshold values are exceeded and forming of control action for switching on (off) of execution units by means of relay contacts. We recommend to use electromagnetic valves КЭГ-9720 as an execution unit.
Application – working, administrative, public, housing and other premises equipped with gas burners, that work on natural gas (ГОСТ 5542-87) or liquefied gas (ГОСТ 20448-90).
Principle of operation:
thermochemical – flammable gases measuring channel;
electrochemical – carbon monoxide measuring channel.
Sampling – diffusion.
The device has the following versions:
СТГ-1-1 – embedded sensor of СО and one sensor of flammable gases;
СТГ-1-2 – embedded sensor of СО and two sensors of flammable gases.
- gas alarm is designed for use in non-hazardous areas;
- average total service life of thermochemical sensor (ТХД) and electrochemical sensor (ЭХД) – 5 years in normal conditions;
- operating temperatures range – from - 10 to + 50 оС;
- protection from access to dangerous parts, against solid objects and water ingress – IP30;
- verification interval – 1 year;
- warranty period – 18 months for device, 12 month for ТХД and ЭХД. It is calculated from the date of shipment to the customer.