Сarbon oxide gas alarm СОУ1 is fixed automatic device of continuous operation designed for monitoring of maximum permissible concentration of working area of carbon oxide (СО).
СОУ1 provides continuous measurement of mass concentration of carbon oxide in the air of working area with actuation of audible and light alarm when the set threshold values are exceeded and forming of control action for switching on (off) of execution units by means of relay contacts.
Application – boiler houses with various capacities, parking garages and garages, and also non-hazardous areas of other working, administrative, public and housing premises.
Principle of operation – electrochemical.
Sampling – diffusion.
- gas alarm is designed for use in non-hazardous areas;
- sound pressure level – 70 dB at a distance of one meter;
- average total service life of electrochemical cell (ЭХЯ) – 5 years in normal conditions;
- operating temperatures range – from - 10 to + 50 оС;
- protection from access to dangerous parts, against solid objects and water ingress – IP30;
- verification interval – 1 year;
- warranty period – 18 months for the device, 12 months for ЭХЯ. It is calculated from the date of shipment to the customer.