Flammable gas alarm СГГ-6М – fixed automatic device of continuous operation designed for monitoring of pre-explosive concentrations of natural gas (methane) or liquefied gas (propane/butane mixture) in the air.
СГГ-6М performs continuous measurement of pre-explosive concentration of flammable gas in the air of working area with generation of audible and light alarms when concentration reaches the preset threshold values, and formation of control action to switch on/off actuating devices by means of relay contacts. In the function of actuating device electromagnetic valve КЭГ-9720 is recommended for use.
Application of gas alarm – accommodation, public spaces, administrative and production facilities and other spaces equipped with gas burner units using natural (ГОСТ 5542-87) or liquefied (ГОСТ 20448-90) gases.
Principle of operation – thermochemical.
Sampling – diffusion.
- gas alarm is designed for non-hazardous areas;
- average total service life of thermochemical sensor (TCS) – 5 years in normal conditions;
- operating temperatures range – from -10 to +50 оС;
- protection from access to dangerous parts, against solid objects and water ingress – IP30;
- verification interval – 1 year;
- warranty period – 18 months for the device, 12 months for TCS. It is calculated from the date of shipment to the consumer.