Flammable gas alarm СГГ-20Микро – compact individual device of continuous operation designed for protection of personnel against effect of explosive concentrations of multi-component mixtures of flammable gases and vapors, including methane, in the air of working areas, administrative facilities, living accommodations, open spaces and also on board river and sea vessels.
The gas alarm provides measurement of pre-explosive concentrations of multi-component mixtures of flammable gases and vapors (all devices СГГ-20Микро, except versions with the letter M, are calibrated in % LEL) and/or methane (versions with the letter M are graduated in vol. %) and generation of warning alarm when the set threshold values are reached.
Principle of operation – thermochemical.
The device has the following specialized versions:
- СГГ-20Микро-02Г – calibrated with hexane (С6Н14), designed for measurement of pre-explosive concentrations of oil product vapors (benzine, diesel fuel, etc.);
- СГГ-20Микро-03К – designed for measurement of content of flammable gases and vapors in mixtures with air (or oxygen) contained in pressurized cylinders;
- СГГ-20Микро-04 – combines functions of a leak detector and a gas alarm for pre-explosive concentrations of flammable gases and vapors.
All the versions of СГГ-20Микро comply with the requirements of the rules of the Russian Maritime Register of Shipping (РМРС) and of Russian River Register (РРР). When ordering this device with РМРС and/or РРР certificates, be certain to put the letter «Р» at the end of the device name and indicate the type of the required certificate.
- light weight – from 0,2 kg;
- small size: length – 55 mm, height – from 105 mm, width – 50 mm;
- simple and reliable design;
- strong enclosure with nonslip rubberized surface smooth to the touch;
- distinct high-contrast indication of the measured gas concentration on the front LCD display;
- nonvolatile memory. Archive of measurement results contains data recorded during 30 days at 1 min intervals;
- PC data communication by USB interface;
- bright light alarm and powerful audible alarm creating sound pressure not less than 70 dB at a distance of 0,3 m from the device;
- explosion protection marking – 1ExibdIICT6Gb X;
- protection from access to dangerous parts, against solid objects and water ingress – IP54;
- a wide range of operating temperatures – from -40 to +50 оС;
- calibration interval – 12 months;
- verification interval – 1 year;
- period of gas analyzer continuous operation without recharge – not less than 14 hours in normal conditions (10 hours at a temperature of -40 оС);
- service life of thermochemical sensor – not less than 5 years when operation takes place in atmospheric air;
- low cost operation and easy maintenance;
- warranty operation life after the date of shipment to the consumer is as follows:
For devices СГГ-20Микро of all the versions – 18 months.;
- for thermochemical sensors used in devices – 12 months.