Gas analyzer АНКАТ-7631Микро – compact individual device of continuous operation designed for protection of personnel against detrimental effect of toxic gases or excess/shortage of oxygen.
The gas analyzer provides measurement of mass concentration of toxic gases (СО, H2S, CL2, NH3, SO2, NO2, HCl) or volume concentration of oxygen (О2), and also generation of warning alarm when the measured component concentration reaches the set threshold values.
Principle of operation – electrochemical.
АНКАТ-7631Микро has the following specialized versions:
АНКАТ-7631Микро-О2-ВД – designed for measurement of residual О2 (e.g., after it is displaced with a flammable gas) before gas equipment start-up (boiler ignition).
All the versions of АНКАТ-7631Микро comply with the requirements of the rules of the Russian Maritime Register of Shipping (РМРС) and of Russian River Register (РРР). When ordering this device with РМРС and/or РРР certificates, be certain to put the letter «Р» at the end of the device name and indicate the type of the required certificate.
- light weight – not more than 0,15 kg;
- small size, not more than, mm: length – 55, width – 50, height – 125;
- simple and reliable design;
- strong enclosure with nonslip rubberized surface smooth to the touch;
- distinct high-contrast indication of the measured gas concentration on the front LCD display;
- nonvolatile memory. Archive of measurement results contains data recorded during 30 days at 1 min intervals;
- PC data communication by USB interface;
- bright light alarm and powerful audible alarm creating sound pressure not less than 70 dB at a distance of 0,3 m from the device;
- explosion protection marking – 1ExibIICT6Gb X;
- protection from access to dangerous parts, against solid objects and water ingress – IP54;
- a wide range of operating temperatures – from -30 to +45 оС;
- calibration interval – 6 months;
- verification interval – 1 year;
- long period of gas analyzer continuous operation (at ambient temperature of 20±5 оС and absence of alarm actuation) – not less than 500 hours;
- long service life of electrochemical cells – not less than 3 years in normal conditions;
- low cost operation and easy maintenance;
- warranty operation life after the date of shipment to the consumer is as follows:
- for devices АНКАТ-7631Микро of all the versions – 18 months;
- for electrochemical cells and sensors used in devices – 12 months.