FSUE "SPA "Analitpribor" founded in 1960 as Smolensk plant of automation equipment from its first days was focused on production of gas-analysis equipment.
Intensive work and productive operation during 50 years, and necessity to solve numerous complicated production and non-production problems united the staff, “hardened” the enterprise and helped FSUE "SPA "Analitpribor" to become one of the leaders in design and production of measuring facilities.
Our enterprise has extensive scientific and production capabilities and performs:
- research and development (R&D) work on design of sensing devices (sensors) of various purpose and their serial production;
- design and serial production of gas-analysis equipment of various purpose;
- design and production of gas-analysis systems and gas-analysis complexes according to specific customer’s requirements taking into account specific character of production and technological processes;
- training on proper operation, assembly and maintenance in a licensed center of technical training;
- assembly and commissioning works on gas-analysis systems and complexes of own production.
Nowadays FSUE "SPA "Analitpribor" is a large-scale research and production complex capable of performing the complete cycle of gas-analysis equipment development, from scientific research on production of new sensing devices with the required technical characteristics to serial production of devices produced on their basis.
FSUE "SPA "Analitpribor" is one of the leaders of gas-analysis instrument engineering in the Russian Federation. “Analitpribor” is conscious of its responsibility and intends to provide consumers of all industry branches with reliable, easy-to-use and high-performance equipment at acceptable price.